Moscow City Center, Kremlin
The treasury of our Moscow panoramas is gradually increasing.
We have already been shooting aerial panoramas for 6 years. During this period of time we shot many interesting cities of the world: New York, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Sidney, Miami, Las Vegas, Rio de Janeiro, Dubai, Los Angeles and many others. However, we didn't succeed in shooting Moscow, the city we live in, though we did our best. The case is the flights over Moscow are forbidden except those of Russian Federation Ministry of Civil Defense and Emergency Response and Russian police. Taking in consideration these administrative restrictions we applied our creativity and resolved this problem by the following:
1) We made a virtual tour over Moscow Encircling Highway: MEH and Interchanges
2) Yauza, Ramenki, Southern Port
3) In May 2010 near the Crocus-City the first in the world 1 gig pixel panorama was shot from the helicopter. It shows the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Novodevichiy Convent, the TV Tower of Ostankino and many other places of interest.
4) This sphere shot from the height of 1000 m which shows most part of Moscow and regions.
5) Last spring we have shot the panorama of Novodevichiy Convent
6) We have done a virtual tour over Moscow State University
7) Earlier this year we have done a fabulous panoramas of Moscow City business center
8) One of Moscow City panoramas has been converted into stereo format
9) We have created a giga pixel panorama of the center of Moscow
Also it is worth to view one of the photos by Sergey Semenov devoted to the rehearsal of the Victory Parade of May 9.
It had success on the exhibition World Seen by the Russians held in Moscow, on Tverskoy Boulevard in May-June 2011.
And now we would like to introduce a virtual tour around Moscow Kremlin.
Photo by Sergey Semenov, Dmitry Chistoprudov and Stas Sedov
18 October 2010
Virtual Travels in 360°Mutnovsky volcano, Kamchatka, Russia Cote d'Azur. Frejus and Saint-Raphael New Year in Moscow 2015 Chateaux of the Loire Valley, France. Part III Chillon Castle, Switzerland Yuanyang Hani Rice Terraces, China Victoria Falls, Zambia-Zimbabwe. Part II Shibuya Crossing. Tokyo, Japan