Frequently Asked Questions
Plosky Tolbachik Volcano Eruption, Kamchatka, Russia Bromo volcano, Java, Indonesia Wayag Island, Raja Ampat, Indonesia Antarctic expedition of AirPano, Part I Volcano Klyuchevskaya Sopka, Kamchatka, Russia, 2015 Dubai, UAE Iceland, the best aerial panoramas New 7 Wonders of the World Petra, Jordan Great Wall of China Grand tour of Moscow, Russia Barcelona, Spain Everest, Himalayas, Nepal, Part II, December 2012 Santorini (Thira), Oia, Greece Iguazu Falls, Argentina-Brazil. Grand tour Flight to Stratosphere Volcano Plosky Tolbachik, Kamchatka, Russia, 2012 Taj Mahal, India. Part I Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt Grand tour of Manhattan, New York, USA Angel Waterfall of Venezuela - The World's Highest Waterfall Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2010 Swaminarayan Akshardham, Delhi, India Hong Kong - the City Where Dreams Come True Las Vegas at Dusk and Night Machu Picchu — the ancient city of the Inca Empire Victoria Falls, Zambia and Zimbabwe border Virtual Tour of Dubai City, UAE St.Moritz, Swiss Alps, Virtual Tour
If you would like to use materials from the site AirPano.ru, please read about the reference and citation rules.
2. How can I download a panorama from your site and save it on my computer?
3. How can I turn the sound OFF?
There are control buttons in the left bottom corner. Press the "sound" button to turn the sound OFF.
If music is still playing after pressing the mute button, we advise you to close all browser windows. If this doesn't help, and the music doesn't stop, then an error has happened with your flash player and you have to restart the computer.
4. How can I find the author of the music and the name of the melody?
There are control buttons in the left bottom corner. Put your mouse over the "sound" button or the "change melody" button and you will see the name of the melody and its author.
Follow these instructions to watch 360° photo in a VR headset:
• Open our website on your mobile device (you should see the mobile version of our site);
• Click on VR button, which is located in the left bottom corner:
Follow these instructions to watch 360° video in a VR headset:
Try to use a different browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera. If you still have a problem, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a screenshot of the error and some information about your browser and OS.
7. How to make a link to any fragments of a panorama?
If you want to send a link to anybody of a desired panorama, the Moscow Kremlin Star for example, copying the page address from the browser will result in the opening the first panorama of the virtual tour by the link’s receiver. In order to send the precise view of a particular panorama you need to push the far right button on the control panel located in the left lower corner. A field with the link of the current view will appear.
8. How can I find panoramas of my favorite place?
Click here to open the search page. Type the place you would like to find and press the "Search" button
Also you can check the list of all our panoramas.
9. How to be informed about new virtual tours by AirPano?
Every week we publish new virtual tours on our website. There are five ways to know about new content of AirPano: you can subscribe by e-mail or Telegram or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Choose what is more convenient for you!
10. The method of panoramas creation:
• Insta360 Pro for shooting 360° video in 8K mono and 6K stereo
• GoPro Omni for shooting 360° video in 8K mono
• Freedom360 Rig for shooting 360° video in 8K mono
• AirPano stabilized gimble for drone and helicopter
• iZugar Z3X for shooting 360° video in 4K mono
• Entaniya 250° lenses for shooting 360° video in 4K mono
• Xiaomi Mi MiJia 360° for shooting 360° video in 3,5K mono
• Lenses Sigma 10mm, Sigma 15mm, Sony 35mm SEL35F28Z, Sony 55mm SEL-55F18Z
• Adapter Metabones
• Automatic panoramic head Roundshot VR Drive
Tripods and accessories:
• Tripods and poles Manfrotto
• Poles and panoramic heads Nodal Ninja
• Tripod Bushman
Software and plugins: