Moscow City Center, Kremlin • 360° Aerial Panorama
This panorama can be opened in several different resolutions. High resolution panorama with the best quality is about 7 Mb large and it is suitable for fast internet connections and modern computers. For slower internet and old weak computers we created the smaller low resolution panorama. Some small details have been sacrificed but the size of low resolution panorama is nomore than 2 Mb.
Open Aerial Panorama (high resolution)
The treasury of our Moscow panoramas is gradually increasing.
We have already been shooting aerial panoramas for 6 years. During this period of time we shot many interesting cities of the world: New York, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Sidney, Miami, Las Vegas, Rio de Janeiro, Dubai, Los Angeles and many others. However, we didn't succeed in shooting Moscow, the city we live in, though we did our best. The case is the flights over Moscow are forbidden except those of Russian Federation Ministry of Civil Defense and Emergency Response and Russian police. Taking in consideration these administrative restrictions we applied our creativity and resolved this problem by the following:
1) We made a virtual tour over Moscow Encircling Highway: MEH and Interchanges
3) In May 2010 near the Crocus-City the first in the world 1 gig pixel panorama was shot from the helicopter. It shows the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Novodevichiy Convent, the TV Tower of Ostankino and many other places of interest.
4) This sphere shot from the height of 1000 m which shows most part of Moscow and regions.
5) Last spring we have shot the panorama of Novodevichiy Convent
6) We have done a virtual tour over Moscow State University
7) Earlier this year we have done a fabulous panoramas of Moscow City business center
8) One of Moscow City panoramas has been converted into stereo format
9) We have created a giga pixel panorama of the center of Moscow
Also it is worth to view one of the photos by Sergey Semenov devoted to the rehearsal of the Victory Parade of May 9.
It had success on the exhibition World Seen by the Russians held in Moscow, on Tverskoy Boulevard in May-June 2011.
And now we would like to introduce a virtual tour around Moscow Kremlin.
""its awesome i want to visit there once in my life time""
Mani Shanker, India
"Je to zázrak čo ste dokázali. Neuveriteľné. Škoda, že naše Slovensko je v porovnaní so svetom zanedbané koministi sa držali pri zemi, nič nedokázali postaviť . Chcela by som ešte navštíviť Ameriku."
Angela Pelachová, Slovakia
"Magnifique travail !!!!!! Quel bonheur intense d avoir la possibilité de voir la planète depuis son petit coin de pays.... Merci. Danielle Croset .Suisse."
Danielle Croset, Switzerland
"Qué belleza, poder viajar a Moscu... y desde aqui de El Salvador..... Muchas gracias por compartir estos videos...."
Cristina Amaya, El Salvador
"Good job it's realy wonderfull.....a lot of thank for you...."
pratik panchal, India
"bellisimo moscu y su escultural plza roja patrimonio de la humanidad felicidades"
sergiedv cevadxa, Mexico
"your site has good Images but feed showing is low an yway thats good"
shema gh, Iran
mohamed eleish, Egypt
"Welcome to take photo in Chian!Haha"
yi xin, China
"Gr8 Work! Just 1 suggestion... Keep doing it!!!!"
Mandar Vaidya, India
"Precrasnaia Maskva, precrastanaia Rusia. Spasiva !"
PASCU IOAN, Romania
ahmad peko, Iraq
"thank, por transportarme en sus maravillosas fotos. puedo decir conozco a moscu sin pasaporte!"
jorge humberto gomez, Colombia
"it is perfect."
delnia khezraqa, Iran
Paulo Rattes, Brazil
"Wonderfull. so beautiful. A lot of tank for you. You are the best¡¡¡¡¡congratulation¡¡¡¡¡"
Daniel garcia rusca, Argentina