ARCHIVE. Moscow, Kremlin, Bolotnaya Square
The treasury of our Moscow panoramas is gradually increasing.
We have already been shooting aerial panoramas for 6 years. During this period of time we shot many interesting cities of the world: New York, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Sidney, Miami, Las Vegas, Rio de Janeiro, Dubai, Los Angeles and many others. However, we didn't succeed in shooting Moscow, the city we live in, though we did our best. The case is the flights over Moscow are forbidden except those of Russian Federation Ministry of Civil Defense and Emergency Response and Russian police. Taking in consideration these administrative restrictions we applied our creativity and resolved this problem by the following:
First, we made a virtual tour over Moscow Encircling Highway: MEH and Interchanges
2) Yauza, Ramenki, Southern Port
3) In May 2010 near the Crocus-City the first in the world 1 gig pixel panorama was shot from the helicopter. It shows the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Novodevichiy Convent, the TV Tower of Ostankino and many other places of interest.
4) This sphere shot from the height of 1000 m which shows most part of Moscow and regions.
5) This spring we have shot the panorama of Novodevichiy Convent
6) Recently we have done a virtual tour over Moscow State University
7) It is worth to view one of the photos by Sergey Semenov devoted to the rehearsal of the Victory Parade of May 9.
It had success on the exhibition World Seen by the Russians held in Moscow, on Tverskoy Boulevard in May-June 2011. AirPano's participants are Oleg Gaponyuk, Mike Reyfman and Sergey Semenov. Besides, one of the exhibition's participants is the president of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev. Now the exhibition has left for St. Petersburg.