360° Video, Carnival of Venice. Part I
Total Views: 16 600
With this video clip we begin our big 360° video series of one of the most famous cities in the World — Venice.
Italy is the motherland of carnivals and one of the cities that first held these colorful celebrations is Venice. Later on the idea of carnivals spread out through the world. Nevertheless, Venice still remains one of the most famous places for such beautiful events.
Not only for its age (was built in 1094) the city of Venice enables the possibility to take the celebration onto boats, make them a part of the festival as well. Carnival masks have become the esteemed best – masks all over the world take example of their making.
The new 360º video can help you dive into this wonderful event.
29 July 2016
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
"wonderfull thanks , excellent, beatifull"
rigoberto Arana, Colombia
Ed Nelson, USA
"Beautiful video from Venice, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic
"Beautiful video. I remember Canal Grande, Piaza San Marko and Venice. Thanks."
IOAN PASCU, Romania
VANDERLEI RUIZ, Brazil
"Beautiful and lively."
DP Bhattacharya, India