Frequently Asked Questions • AirPano.com
Barcelona, Spain Everest from the height of 7000 meters, Nepal Santorini (Thira), Oia, Greece 360 video, Plosky Tolbachik Volcano, Kamchatka, Russia, 2012 Iguasu Falls, Argentina-Brazil. Grand tour Volcano Plosky Tolbachik, Kamchatka, Russia, 2012 Flight to Stratosphere Taj Mahal, India Christ the Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt Grand tour of Manhattan, New York, USA Angel Waterfall of Venezuela - The World's Highest Waterfall St-Petersburg, Virtual Tour Swaminarayan Akshardham, Delhi, India Hong Kong - the City Where Dreams Come True Las Vegas at Dusk and Night Machu Picchu - the ancient city of the Inca Empire Victoria Falls, Zambia and Zimbabwe border Virtual Tour of Dubai City, UAE St.Moritz, Swiss Alps, Virtual Tour
1. Reference and Citation Rules
If you would like to use materials from the site AirPano.ru, please read about reference and citation rules.
2. How can I download panorama from your site and save them on my computer?
You can not save panoramas to your local computer. You can view them online only.
3. How can I turn the sound OFF?
There are control buttons in the left bottom corner. Press the "sound" button to turn the sound OFF.
4. How can I find the author of music and the title of melody?
There are control buttons in the left bottom corner. Put your mouse over the "sound" button or the "change melody" button and you will see the title of the melody and its author.
5. How can I find panoramas of my favorite place?
Click here to open the search page. Type the place you would like to find and press the "Search" button
Also you can check the list of all our panoramas.
6. Would you like to photograph a new place on our planet?
Please visit the page to vote for the place on the planet you like most. If the location you choose is not on the list, feel free to add it there yourself.
7. The method of panoramas creation:
8. Panoramic Photography. Series of articles: practice, theory, technologies and directions
In our work we use Nodal Ninja panorama heads and poles