360° Video, Zhivopisniy Bridge, Moscow
Total Views: 16 740
One of the new cable-stayed bridges in Moscow got its official name "Scenic" ("Zhivopisniy") not just randomly: it is one of the most beautiful bridges in Russia. It was built in 2007 and has since rightfully obtained a place in the most popular sightseeing places list of the capital.
Moreover, Scenic is the highest cable-stayed bridges in Europe. The height of the arc is 105 meters and the length of the main span is more than 400 meters: this was needed for the ships and vessels to pass safely. There are other astonishing parameters: being 40 meters wide the whole length of the bridge is 1,5 kilometers and a whole kilometer is stretched above Moscow River.
In order to make a beautiful and precise video of the bridge in 360 we decided to fly through it. For this purpose we had to use all our experience in shooting and editing spherical contents.
16 September 2016
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
egyed róbertné, Hungary
"i LOVE your videos im your biggest fan send im not
in zimbabwe im live in rockey point possem righe road but you better send a letter in to the male to 688 possum ridge in the malebox"
cameron steele, Zimbabwe
"Beautiful! RC of Portugal is ridiculous.."
ed nelson, USA
"Pad Moskovskie vecera ........
Beautiful technical realization. Very nice video.
IOAN PASCU, Romania