360° Video, Victoria Falls, Zambia-Zimbabwe. Part I
Total Views: 24 115
With this video clip we begin our 360° video series of one of the most famous waterfalls in the World — Victoria Falls.
25 July 2016
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
Plosky Tolbachik Volcano, Kamchatka, Russia, 2012
Icebergs of Greenland. Part IV
Winter in Moscow City Centre, Russia
"Excellent job to collect show to us through Airpano. Expecting more.Thanks"
C V S Murthy, India
"Great. You can also turn the video around and zoom it in."
Sean Yu, USA
"Wonderful shots showing beauty and fantasy of nature."
DP Bhattacharya, India
Mehdi Kavian, Iran
"Wonderful shots Victoria Falls, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic
"Incredible imaging. Big geological fault and big river, is ideal combination for beautifull falls.
Congratulations and thanks."
IOAN PASCU, Romania