360° Video, Raja Ampat archipelago, Indonesia
Total Views: 37 105
The equator, desert islands, a boat-trip in the ocean... It is not the plot of a pirate story but a plan for our expedition. By the way, as for the pirates, there are some of them in this area.
The Raja Ampat archipelago, according to an advertising poster, is the "last paradise in the world". Rocky mountains, overgrown with tropical jungles, stand out on the surface of the emerald sea; typical poster about life in paradise. As usual, these reserved islands are hardly accessible. It took us two flights from Jakarta to get Sorong, then we boarded a ferry going to Waigeo — the biggest island of the Raja Ampat archipelago. Our adventure began...
Photo panoramas of Raja Ampat and full story of the filming:
28 December 2015
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
Eduard Klein, Slovakia
Farshid Ab, Iran
#1605#1740#1606#1575 #1581#1740#1583#1585#1740, Iran
"Sois #250nicos para ense#241ar el mundo"
francisco salazar, Spain