360° Video, Winter in Moscow City Centre, Russia
Total Views: 4 267
Moscow is considered to be a northern city and is strongly associated in the world with snowy winters. However, it is not so easy to capture a beautiful snowy winter in Moscow. But this year we were lucky: the city was covered in a white blanket for more than two months. Though spring is here, we still want to share the gorgeous winter views of the capitals sights – the night flight above Moscow River, the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and the monument of Peter the Great.
14 April 2017
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
Volcano Klyuchevskaya Sopka, Kamchatka, Russia, 2015
Victoria Falls, Zambia-Zimbabwe. Part II
Carnival of Venice
"Beautiful video and photo. Thank you. Happy Easter!"
IOAN PASCU, Romania
"The objects chosen are always of interest. The photography superb. Thanks"
juan planas, Spain
"Wonderful, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic
"More than awesome."
John Nyquist, USA