360° Video, Valley of Geysers, Kamchatka, Russia
Total Views: 20 620
In 2007 a natural disaster occurred in the Valley of Geysers. A powerful landslide hit the Valley. The flow reached the river and formed a dam, covering the most beautiful places of the Valley of Geysers: waterfalls, thermal fields, and boiling springs. Few old geysers were flooded by the new Geyzernoe Lake formed after the landslide. When AirPano Team was shooting Valley of Geysers, the water level in the lake has decreased and geysers began to work again. We invite you to a journey to the Valley of Geysers, Kamchatka, Russia. You will be able to fly over the Geyzernoe Lake and see eruption of the Bolshoi (Big) Geyser in our new 360 video.
Click here to to see the virtual photo tour from this place.
17 September 2014
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
"How song is it ?"
Barbara Mikloškova, Slovakia
sina kashani, Iran
"Excellent display of VirtuaVirtuality."
Vijayh Gaur, India
"MAGNIFIC FELI#199ITATS PEDRO"
Pedro Arenas, Spain
saeed kashef, Iran
wei xitong, China
pascal coutou, France
harbain m, Saudi Arabia
"Thank you for the very nice video interesting geysers of Kamchatka."
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic
"Merci pour ces superbes voyages que je ne pourrais pas m'offrir ,je suis ravie de survoler ces beaux pays je fais pleins de découvertes ,merci
Pierrette Le Guez, France
Karthik Reddy, India