360° Video, Istra Reservoir, Russia
Total Views: 8 874
The Istra Reservoir is the largest body of water within commuting distance from Moscow, and a place of unique beauty and tranquility. The Istra Reservoir provides drinking water for Moscow, and is subject to the strictest regime of ecological control. The Reservoir is surrounded by a forest belt and development is strictly limited. The crystal-clear waters of the Reservoir are ideal for all kinds of recreation - swimming, sailing, windsurfing, boating, fishing, waterskiing.
20 August 2016
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)