360° Video, The Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Part II
Total Views: 26 273
We invite you to a journey to one of the greatest wonders of nature! The Great Barrier Reef is the world's largest coral reef system, composed of over 2900 individual reefs and 900 islands in the Coral Sea. You will be able to see flight over the islands and catch a sense of a flight.
We made two videos from eight hours of shooting from helicopter. We have published the first video earlier. Now we represent you the second video, which was filming above the islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
5 August 2014
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
"Brilliant just brilliant. ;)"
walter milsom, South Africa
"Amazing! We will be able to start traveling more in about 5 years and this gives me such ideas! This is also an AMAZING site for my homebound patients that will be able to see your amazing videos!!!"
Paige Cox, USA
ravi sethi, India
"Thank you for a "trip" I probably will never otherwise be able to take. What a lovely part of Down Under."
Nora Peterson, USA
"Fantastic job! Would love to see this on a VR headset!"
Shiraz Hansen, India
Karthik Reddy, India
"Nice video, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic