360° Video, Bromo volcano, Java, Indonesia
Total Views: 45 591
One of the most famous volcanoes of Indonesia is situated here, on the island of Java. Its name is Bromo and it is an active volcano: its crater permanently produces smoke and steam and occasional eruptions take place every now and then (the last one was in 2012). Today we invite you to see our latest 360 video over the Bromo crater.
2 November 2015
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
larbi elqorchi, Morocco
Lawrence munda moseray, Sierra Leone
"Great photo n video!!"
Andries Halim, Indonesia
"really great works dude.
but now bromo in eruption condition.
waiting for you all in indonesia.."
agung catur harmadi, Indonesia
Ichwan Udin, Indonesia
"not so cool"
vanshraaj jain, India
"You guys are fabulous."
Ed Nelson, USA
Holger Wuttke, Canada
Karthik Reddy, India
"Very nice the video, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic
"Excellent also your filming."
DP Bhattacharya, India