360° Video, Antarctica, Part II
Total Views: 34 675
We invite you to the second part of our journey to Antarctica. The remoteness and a severe climate make the Antarctica the most difficult continent to reach. In our gallery you can see a unique local landscapes such as mountains covered with snow, glaciers, icebergs and the boundless ocean. Also you can meet some native inhabitants of the White continent. Penguins, sea lions and seals can be found very easily there.
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)
Icebergs of Greenland. Part V
Valley of Geysers, Kamchatka, Russia
The Great Barrier Reef, Australia. Part II
"First time viewing your wonderful filming. Thank you for all of your wonderful work. In Arntarctica II there is a community pictured. It is very large. What is the name of that community and where is it? I can't find the name anywhere. It looks fascinating."
Dorothy Margraf, USA
Anil Savare....Gadhinglaj savare, India
"I enjoyed this presentation. Looks cold, but your photography makes one want to catch the next ship and go there."
Ed Nelson, USA
"Very nice video, thank you"
Karel Hofmann, Czech Republic