360° Video, March Immortal Regiment, Moscow, May 9, 2016
Total Views: 12 915
Marches to commemorate the participants of the World War II who fought against Nazi Germany are held across Russian cities and abroad. During the marches, people carry photographs of their ancestors who participated in the war.
The first Immortal Regiment march took place in Russia, and now more than 60 countries partipicate in it. Watch our new 360° video to see how the march looks in Moscow.
9 May 2016
If you have problems with playing our 360 videos, follow these instructions
If you have any problems with our video (video is not playing or you experience any delays during playback), we suggest a few basic decisions:
- - In order to view 360 videos on our site you need
- - Pause the playback until the video loads up completely and then play the video.
- - Try to play the video in low resolution.
- - Close all other running applications and other active tabs in your browser.
- - Restart the computer.
- - Try using a different browser (there are several popular free browsers: Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, but we recommend Google Chrome or FireFox)